Me, Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Bob, and Cousin John

Me, Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Bob, and Cousin John
Me, Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Bob, Cousin John

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Potty Training for Caregivers

I haven't felt like blogging lately. Sometimes there's not a lot to say that isn't depressing, so I'm going to write about something funny, but inappropriate that Kinsey and I have to laugh about instead of cry about... not to offend you or dishonor Mom in anyway. It's the kind of manipulation that parents do with each other, when they don't want to do the changing diapers or potty training and such. You might think it's cruel, but not anymore cruel than talking about your baby's diapering. Last week Kinsey text me to say, " Did you have to pump Mimi full of laxatives right before my shift?! We had a huge explosion here!" I had to literally laugh out loud...for a long time...all day! I text back, "Well, if you would just give her a small stool softener every day on your shift, I wouldn't have to do that."

No comments: