Me, Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Bob, and Cousin John

Me, Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Bob, and Cousin John
Me, Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Bob, Cousin John

Monday, November 28, 2011

In Times Of Need

I've been going through a personal crisis recently, not realizing that Mom was lucid enough to understand what was going on.  But just like in past situations, Mom seems to come to her mind when she intuitively senses something is not right with me<though I try hard to hide it from her>  She looked so worried and troubled the other day.  I asked her what was wrong, not really thinking she would be able to express to me what she wanted to say.  But she said,"I want to know what is going on".  With as little detail as possible, I told her.  Her brow unfurrowed and a look of such compassion overcame her face, and she became the caregiver once again.  She got teary eyed and put her hand on mine.  The next day she had another stroke and though stable, I regained my role again as the  caregiver.

No comments: